words & phrases that reveal idiocy
- “dollars have no intrinsic value”
A list of dangerous idiots:
- James O’Keefe and his “Project Veritas” and “Project Veritas Action”
(I kept a list on my wikipedia page, which I’m pasting here:
- Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins and their left behind series of books
- Becky Fischer (and anyone else who thinks children should be taught that religious belief is worth dying for, or who advocates any form of religious war)
- Kirk Cameron (who I think is mostly too silly to be truly harmful, but has portrayed such ignorance as to convince me he is a liar)
- Henry M. Morris (“father of modern ‘creation science’ “, d. 2006) and the Institute for Creation Research that he founded
- David Barton—evangelical minister, right-wing advocate, and political activist—who appears to think footnotes are a reasonable measure of a text’s value, and he doesn’t understand basic history or science.
- Dinesh D’Souza (for this sort of drivel)
- Peter Popoff — faith healer (a.k.a. fraud) minister who after being exposed in 1987 has remained a tremendously financially successful con-man preying on the poor of mind.
Mostly Pseudoscientific (though truly religious as well)